Assassination talk is all around us, and the media are silent or dismissive on the subject. Once again the media double standard is in play. It’s like playing a game in the World Series where the umpires have two rule books, one for each team. An error is a hit for one team, and a hit is an error for the other team.
There’s even been talk about riots if Mitt Romney wins. Here are some examples as posted at InfoWars:
- “If obama dont get re-elected & romney wins .. on life every white persons getting pistol whipped and im startin a riot.” (SOURCE)
- “If Obama don’t win lets start a riot so Romney know what he’s getting himself into.” (SOURCE)
- “You know you ain’t shit if you gotta “MAKE” Mafukas vote for ROMNEY ! …. Mannnn OBAMA better get back in office. Or BLACK FOLKS will riot.” (SOURCE)
- “If Romney wins im goin on a rampage.” (SOURCE)
- “If Mitt Romney wins the election I think its our duties as Black folks to riot and f**k shit up.” (SOURCE)
- “If every action IS met with an equal and opposite reaction...what should workers do to employers if Romney’s elected? #Riot in the streets!!” (SOURCE)
If this isn’t bad enough, there are actual death threats against Mitt Romney. Again, these are from the InfoWars site. Note there are sources referenced:
- “I swear if Mitt Romney becomes president, I’m gonna be the one to assassinate his ass!!!” (SOURCE)
- “im telling you if romney gets elected somebody gon have to take a L and A. assassinate romney and ryan or B. obliterate the WH w/ them in it.” (SOURCE)
- “If Romney becomes president , hella people gonna try to assassinate him.” (SOURCE)
- “Soo Romney said black folks are free loaders n basically tryna get us back to slavery…..I will personally Assassinate dat mf.” (SOURCE)
- “If Romney Get Elected Somebody Gotta Assassinate Him” Me Duh Nigha ??” (SOURCE)
When there’s a story about someone being bullied, the Left marches in the streets, promotional videos are made, and new laws are passed to “stop the bullying.”
But when Conservatives are bullied, there’s nary a sound. Let me recount some recent history. Donna Dewitt, the outgoing president of the South Carolina AFL-CIO, took a baseball bat to a piñata that bore the image of South Carolina governor Nikki Haley. As expected, the union crowd went wild with delightful cheers.
Gov. Haley posted the following in her Facebook page: “Wow. I wonder if the unions think this kind of thing will make people take them seriously.”
You and I know that if Gov. Haley had taken a baseball bat to a piñata that was the image of Donna DeWitt, the unions and Leftist media would be denouncing her from every radio tower, printing press, and TV talk show.
All Liberals have to do to dismiss criticism is to follow DeWitt’s example: “It was all fun and games, and there was certainly no ill intent.” How convenient . . . and evil.