Bill Clinton has a relationship that truly tarnishes his reputation!
Over and over—especially with daily headlines about the egregious sins of our leaders in business and politics, and the visible Church, being exposed—I am hearing prophetic de-creation language reverberating in my head… the sun and moon are being darkened, the stars are falling from the sky… I have this strong sense that our culture is about to experience ‘lights out.’ God have mercy.
Here is an example in the Daily Mail: “Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against his former friend and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had ‘regular’ orgies at his Caribbean compound that the former president visited multiple times.”
- The former president was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
- A new lawsuit has revealed how Clinton took multiple trips to Epstein’s private island where he ‘kept young women as sex slaves’
- Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
- He hasn’t cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea’s wedding
- Comes as friends now fear that if Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, all of their family’s old scandals will be brought to the forefront
- Epstein has a host of famous friends including Prince Andrew who stayed at his New York mansion AFTER his arrest
It reminds me of the Scripture:
When I blot you out, I will cover the heavens and make their stars dark;
I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give its light.
All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over you, and put darkness on your land, declares the Lord God. –Ezekiel 32:7-8
Some read language like this in the Revelation to John and interpret it as a literal end of the world. But what they fail to recognize or remember is that the Prophets were inspired to use such language many, many times in the Old Testament. The reference above from Ezekiel was a pronouncement of judgment upon Pharoah and the nation of Egypt—obviously the entire world did not come to an end but, as predicted, Egypt went into darkness as a culture.
What do we call our leaders and great artists? “Stars” “Luminaries”—there is a reason for such language. When you see a culture’s leadership being plucked from their exalted positions—one-by-one—you need to pay attention; a message is being sent.
Right now, I believe I’m hearing things, loud and clear. But… what do I know?
P.S. Please don’t see this as Partisan—I have no doubt the full list in this scandal includes leaders of all stripes. Too many skeletons in all of our closets to be throwing stones in only one direction. We ALL need to repent.
Again, this is not just about Bill Clinton. Think of the revelations out of Hollywood recently—all of the victims coming forward. Think of Bill Cosby. Consider the shameless public lying by Climate Change scientists and Messers Obama and Gruber over Obamacare. Reflect on Church leaders being forced from their pulpits by deceptive marketing practices, and abuse (sexual and other). Bottom-line: We have a major problem, and God is throwing it in our faces. We need to weep for repentance.