Socialism 101 teaches that a socialist government must get as many citizens dependent upon the government as possible. Do away with all private charity, especially church based ones. Undermine parental authority and brainwash kids in school to think of the government as their lord and benefactor. Eliminate the free market system and replace it with a system controlled by the government. Strip the citizens of their firearms and convince them that the government will protect them. Strip their pride and patriotism and you now have a nation full of people that are so hopelessly depended on the government that they can’t see anything else and they become mindless slaves to a socialist leadership. They are literally addicted to the federal government like an addict on crack cocaine.
And that’s exactly the comparison that one Washington politician is making with Obamacare. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) told WND:
“I think the reason is because President Obama can’t wait to get Americans addicted to the crack cocaine of dependency on more government health care.”
“Because, once they enroll millions of more individual Americans, it will be virtually impossible for us to pull these benefits back from people.”
“All they want to do is buy love from people by giving them massive government subsidies.”
Bachmann went to describe the disaster of Obamacare by saying:
“They’re trying to fly a plane they haven’t even built yet.”
So what are problems with Obamacare as seen through the eyes of the 2012 presidential hopeful? She laid them out for WND:
- Almost every one of Obama’s promises about Obamacare has turned out to be false.
- The president lied about abortion not being funded under Obamacare.
- No one should hand over any private information to the health-care exchanges and the federal data hub.
- The HHS admits there is no way to prevent Obamacare fraud.
- People don’t trust the government after the NSA abuse of private information.
- People don’t believe the government can’t be hacked.
- The government isn’t even trying to secure Americans’ private information.
- You can’t trust the people running the heath-care exchanges.
- The people running the health-care exchanges obviously are not trained.
- The people running Obamacare are completely unprepared to go forward.
- They’re making the decision to move forward based upon politics.
- The president, arrogantly, is more concerned with saving face than keeping health-care data secure.
This is why Bachmann and other House Republicans, along with a few responsible Senate Republicans have been trying so hard to repeal, defund and delay the implementation of Obamacare. The entire program was built upon lies with only one purpose in mind and that was to ensnare the American people into a web of socialism. And like most victims that get trapped in a web, it leads to a slow and painful death.